What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it my iPad or coincidence?

Reaction score
Starting yesterday I keep getting a low memory warning and need to close running apps. I'm figuring maybe a rogue app . I also started having an issue at about the same time where the iPad is no longer trying to ping my router after waking from sleep for more than a few minutes . The screen orientation has gotten laggy as well about the same time.
Basically every time I let my iPad go to sleep for a while I have to reboot it for it to behave normally or turn off/on wifi,close any running apps and do a series of figure 8s to get the screen to flip.
It has been a totally different machine since the 4.3update and ,IMO, not for the better.
Or do I have a bad one and all this is just a sign of a bad machine?
Can I do any sort of reset to clear up whatever is slagging the iPad?
With my Inc it's usually a bad app or app update but the only ones I've added are ones that reviews were very good on. One nice thing about Apple is in the reviews it doesn't need to be stated which brand/model the app is being used on vs Android trying to be a do all for lots of makes and models, so if 100 people write it works well,chances are it will work well for me too.
Not Jailbroken fwiw

Thanks

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
You read it correctly, iPad and Tapatalk muhahaha! :D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't know if it will help, but have you tried a soft reset? Hold down the power and home button until the Apple logo appears, about 10 to 15 seconds. Let go and wait for it to reboot. This will take a few minutes, so be patient.

OP
Mountainbikermark
Reaction score
No but I will
Thank you.
I'll keep an eye on this thread even if that works,will post back with results.
It seems to happen when I allow it to time out (2minutes setting) and sleep vs putting it to sleep myself
So far it seems snappier,like when it was new, again
Thank you

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.
You read it correctly, iPad and Tapatalk muhahaha! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts