What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPod App Problem

newt0nsbump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I download podcasts and they play fine in the iPod app. *But theslidebar that shows elapsed and time remaining is stuck at 0:00:00. *I did not notice this until after I applied the security app. *Is it related to that and how do I fix it? *It behaved normally when I bought the iPad. Thanks!

newt0nsbump

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What security app did you install? Try uninstalling the app (if you paid for the app in the AppStore, you can get it again for free).

(and why all the asterisks?)

OP
N

newt0nsbump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What asterisks? The app I was referring to was the OS update apple recently released (not 4.0, of course).

newt0nsbump

OP
N

newt0nsbump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nevee mind. Apparently, it affected only one podcast, so I'll assume the problem was at the source. Thanks!

newt0nsbump

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I download podcasts and they play fine in the iPod app. *But theslidebar that shows elapsed and time remaining is stuck at 0:00:00. *I did not notice this until after I applied the security app. *Is it related to that and how do I fix it? *It behaved normally when I bought the iPad. Thanks!

newt0nsbump

Those asterisks...almost every sentence has an asterisk at the beginning.

Most reactions