What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elpardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it working by using the iphone configuration tool and a copy of the .ipa file downloaded from itunes.
Works really well so far no lag, like you get with imovie/avid

ps20renar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo~Banana+Llama~,
can you send a little instruction abaut that activation of iPhoto for iPad 1. I'm new to the configutility. I'm have installed this successfully.

olegeiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worked for me...........
1.D/L iPhone Configuration Utility
Apple - Support - iPhone - Enterprise
2.D/L IPhoto from App Store

After downloading the apps, launch iTunes and connect your iPad to Sync with it.
Now launch iPhone Configuration Utility and click on the option “Applications” on the left side.
After this click on the “Add” option at the top left corner and locate iPhoto from your Hard Drive.
Now that you have connected your iPad, you will be able to see the name of it appear just below Applications and under the hood “Devices”.
Click on the name of your iPad and search iPhoto from the list of applications that will appear on the right side.
Once you find iPhoto in the list, simply click on it and select to install. After a few moments iPhoto will be installed successfully on your First Generation iPad/iPad 1.

iPhoto when installed on your First Generation iPad/iPad 1, works fine until you connect it next time to iTunes and Sync.
The error message will pop up ” This computer is not authorized for apps installed….”.
To get rid of this headache, there is only one way. Just ignore it and select cancel option every time you see the error.
Other than this you will not face any problems.

srikz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here’s a complete tutorial on how to install iPhoto app on iPad 1

[Moderator edit: Removed link that explained how to do this using piracy tools. No discussion of piracy is allowed here. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

ShMaLeB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to do this last night on my ipad 1, and it did install, no problem there. But when I went to open the app, it would respring the screen and not open. I'm on ios 5.1 NON-jailbroken and I'm using my friends computer, since he purchased the app. It has also done this when I have tried to install imovie. I followed all of the steps multiple times and still got the same result. What am I doing wrong?

Most reactions

Latest posts