What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphoto

Nancydbertelsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to delete photos from iPhoto. I click edit and it places a check mark. I hit delete highlighted in red and it will not delete. I tried a cold start hoping it would correct. Anyone else had this problem?

I did add them from the computer. Am assuming thats why I can't delete that way

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to delete photos from iPhoto. I click edit and it places a check mark. I hit delete highlighted in red and it will not delete. I tried a cold start hoping it would correct. Anyone else had this problem?

Try going to the photos app and deleting the photos there. Unless the photos were imported from your computer, you'll be able to delete them in the photos app. This will delete them everywhere they appear on your iPad, including iPhoto.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I did add them from the computer. Am assuming thats why I can't delete that way

You're right. Photos transferred to the iPad using a computer can't be deleted on the iPad. That has to be done on your computer, afaik.

Most reactions

Latest posts