What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphoto for ipad

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to download the new iPhoto for iPad. I have searched for iPhoto in the app store and it does not find it. When i use the link on the apple web site to iphoto, it goes to the app store and then tells be it cannot complete the operation. Does this mean its not ready yet, there is too much traffic, or what? Anyone with ideas?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jim-It may be too early or that the app store is just overloaded right now. Just give it some time and try later.

I remember last October when we all tried to do update our operating system to iOS5 - it was the same thing. You'll be able to get it, jus give it some time.

Also, the iOS 5.1 is also available now. So best check to see what the iPhoto will run with the current or the update as of today.

Good luck!

Nikonstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried to purchase for my iPad 1; But, unfortunately won't work... Get the message, not available for iPad 1 due not having a forward facing camera.

I think Apple have missed a trick here! I run the camera connection kit and import Hi res photos from my Cameras.. So Apple, why not let iPad 1 users utilise this new software???

Disappointed!!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. This is probably the first evidence that Apple is ditching support for older hardware. That's the first post I've seen that indicates that iPad1 technology has run its course.

lmlinares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How i can unpload pictures or documents from ipad2????????

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lmlinares said:
To any website

You will probably have to download a different browser such as iCab. The upload button is greyed out on (for example) the ipadforums site on Safari. It's OK when there is an app version, but when you are confined to the web, Safari doesn't cut it.

Hope this helps.

lmlinares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
You will probably have to download a different browser such as iCab. The upload button is greyed out on (for example) the ipadforums site on Safari. It's OK when there is an app version, but when you are confined to the web, Safari doesn't cut it.

Hope this helps.

Thanku so much

OP
J

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks fr all of the replies. It did finally work. It must have been a case of the App store being too busy. Btw, i love the new iPhoto for iPad after onyly playing with it for about 15 minutes.

kcormier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Deleting albums in iPhoto on ipad

Have you figured out how to delete an album created in iPhoto yet?

Most reactions