What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPF App a bit weird

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This only started happening recently. When I go to look at a persons bio there is a large white block across the screen and I can't get rid of it.

Already force closed all running apps, turned off iPad and turned on again but it is still there :(

Any advice would be welcome.

Apologies stranding for using yours, I meant to attach mine but selected the wrong photo.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Attachments

• image-144065247.jpg
    image-144065247.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 244

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...if you switch it to portrait the white box will disappear. Mine shows like your's when i have it in landscape as well. I believe it's just the design feature of the app.

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi there...if you switch it to portrait the white box will disappear. Mine shows like your's when i have it in landscape as well. I believe it's just the design feature of the app.

Oh that explains it then, I used to look at it in portrait but changed to landscape as it is easier typing - thank you :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions