What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPadOS

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I upgraded to the new iPadOS 13.11. I have one thing that is annoying...when I open the email app it looks like this....
Is there a setting, or some way to have it open showing just the all mailboxes?

Attachments

• 56F1C35E-10C2-445B-8EA9-05AA65E02B87.jpeg
    56F1C35E-10C2-445B-8EA9-05AA65E02B87.jpeg
    401.8 KB · Views: 377
OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That’s the problem. I have to do that each time I go to check my emails.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Strange. When I access Mail, it opens to the same view I closed it in. Well, unless I restart the iPad or force close all open instances.

Anyway, no, no setting to force the Mailbox view to default closed.

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks anyhow. Just one of those little annoyances I guess. Hopefully they’ll come up with a fix for it.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks anyhow. Just one of those little annoyances I guess. Hopefully they’ll come up with a fix for it.

Hello - assume that you are on iPadOS 13.1.1 - Apple just released 13.1.2 (discussed in another thread) - some info HERE - maybe this update will fix your issue, don't know?

For myself, my four iDevices are on 13.1 still - held off 13.1.1 expecting another minor version to be released; well, took Apple only a few days for 13.1.2 - may wait to the end of the week for 13.1.3. or 13.2 - :confused::D Dave

OP
P

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the heads up on the new update. I just installed in, but I still have that little annoyance. Hopefully they will come out with another update that will take care of this. Thank you.

vasmp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last seen, ios application capable of using i pad camera, camera showing black (happening in ios version 12.4.1) In an earlier version of ios e.g. 10.3 works normally. Do you know anything about it? A search I did not find anything.

Thanks!!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Last seen, ios application capable of using i pad camera, camera showing black (happening in ios version 12.4.1) In an earlier version of ios e.g. 10.3 works normally. Do you know anything about it? A search I did not find anything.

Hello Vasmp - welcome to the forum! :) The title of this thread is iPadOS which is new starting w/ 13.x - if you have an older iPad that is limited to iOS 12.x, then you need to let us know. If so and due to the title of this forum, you may not receive the attention deserved - thus, if you are unable to upgrade to OS 13.x, then start a new thread w/ an appropriate title and provide some further information. Good luck - Dave

Most reactions