What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

That's what they're saying about the new ipad3

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the iPad 3 comes out within 39 days of you getting a 2,will Apple let you trade in and pay the difference?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MelvinTopaz said:
If the iPad 3 comes out within 39 days of you getting a 2,will Apple let you trade in and pay the difference?

Short answer no! They have a 14 day window to exchange.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Myself I am not into returning or exchanging my digital buys, if the new Apple iPad3 arrives soon and it has not become another lost leader of the tablet World ( I would find this hard to believe hapening) I will be the happy owner of another iPad.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadder474 said:
Myself I am not into returning or exchanging my digital buys, if the new Apple iPad3 arrives soon and it has not become another lost leader of the tablet World ( I would find this hard to believe hapening) I will be the happy owner of another iPad.

What do you mean another lost leader in the tablet world ... there is an iPad market ... then a little something for all the wanna be's.

My opinion follows the home experience of TV. We start with one ... then have another in another room ... some larger homes have many. Eventually every family member will want their own unit. iPad2 is going to be the volume unit for the next several years ... price will adjust slightly making it more attractive to those who wait ... and it is good enough for many (like me) ... then as the advanced features become available (i.e. higher resolution, faster processor while maintaining excellent battery life, better cameras with Siri). There are also be faster data rate chips (3x faster Wi-Fi and thunderbolt). Then you will see fantastic software that broadens the infrastructure including TV control and image sharing on a larger screen, etc. Last but not least is the adoption of Apple products into enterprise. Many small business like to write off personal items as business expenses ... this will generate billions of $ in sales. As production software is developed the sky is the limit. Mobile OS is the name of the game as there will be hundreds of millions of mobile devices to create interface with. Higher resolution benefits three enterprise areas, Medical, Mapping, and graphics. watch and see. Add an Apple bluetooth keyboard, and a protective cover that converts to a stand, now you have production input capability (my present arrangement... it works well) IMHO.

Last edited:

Most reactions