What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad3 User Guide ?

theholygrail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to Apple. Walked into an Apple store with a friend and ended up buying an iPad 3. Is there a built in user guide on it so I can learn how to use this damn thing effectively? I've only used it for email and although I can open attachments but can't seem to save them anywhere or can't seem to find an 'Attach' button or icon when I draft a new email? Also How do you create folders and stuff on hard drive or can you? So far it has done nothing but drive me insane !!!!

pcom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-3-fo...frustrating-7-hours-my-life-2.html#post507887 which says

"First, the manual is available in several places. Most notably for new users is that it is a default bookmark in Safari. Just tap on the open book icon, scroll to the bottom of the list and tap iPad User Guide. You can also download the manual for free in the iBooks app (also free to download), or go to the link KevinJS provided for the PDF version.

There was a small card that came in your iPad's box. One side told you how to get the manual. Yes, everyone overlooks this. I certainly did."

newnomad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good idea, but does this mean there are no html help pages, and I remembered wrong? Can I restore default, out of the box, bookmarks in safari?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
newnomad said:
good idea, but does this mean there are no html help pages, and I remembered wrong? Can I restore default, out of the box, bookmarks in safari?

I only recall he PDF versions available in Safari and the app store.

Most reactions

Latest posts