What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad3 camera?

keirbrook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lease can someone advise me. My. My cameras seem to have a lot of disturbance on them. The picture is blurry and sometimes looks as though it has mist in the photo. Any advice will be brilliant as I'm a novice.

Calkid44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
keirbrook said:
Lease can someone advise me. My. My cameras seem to have a lot of disturbance on them. The picture is blurry and sometimes looks as though it has mist in the photo. Any advice will be brilliant as I'm a novice.

Have you tried cleaning the lens? Also, make sure there is nothing blocking it, such as a film protector, if all else fails and your IPad is under warranty turn it back in for a new one

OP
K

keirbrook

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers pal, yeah I have cleaned and checked for a cover over, but nothing there. I think I will have to take it back. Have you any idea who will replace it. Orange or apple. The iPad it self is 3 month old

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take it into an Apple Store and providing you are the registered owner (registered on Apple website) then they may exchange it providing they find it to be faulty.

Most reactions

Latest posts