What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD2 won't sync

duane518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed that all of my photos are gone. I tried to sync it, but it just keeps saying because of an unknown error, it can't sync. I don't know what to do now.

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Restart the computer that has ITunes and reboot your iPad and see if that does anything?

OP
D

duane518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I restarted my computer and also shut down my Ipad2 completely, but it still will not sync. It says that because of an unknown error, it will not sync.

Vigor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything can sync but images? have your photo been formatted? If all your pictures can be sync, there muct be something wrong with itunes.
Try a new one

OP
D

duane518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually had over 9000 photos on my ipad2. I synced them from my itunes. Then this past weekend for some reason, they were all gone off of my ipad. I figured I would just resync them again it will not resync at all. I really don't want to do a erase all content and settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts