What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD2 Real Racing HD2 via HDMI Audio problem

Katts89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hoping someone has a quick fix for this. Connected my iPAD2 to my HD TV via HDMI for RR DH2 - video is excellent but i have no audio. Switching to a movie plays video and audio 100%. Therefore audio does work from my iPAD2 over the HDMI to the TV, what am I missing in RR HD2 ? Can't find a setting to resolve the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katts89 said:
Hoping someone has a quick fix for this. Connected my iPAD2 to my HD TV via HDMI for RR DH2 - video is excellent but i have no audio. Switching to a movie plays video and audio 100%. Therefore audio does work from my iPAD2 over the HDMI to the TV, what am I missing in RR HD2 ? Can't find a setting to resolve the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

I have had this happen to first I would unplug and replug back in if that dose not work reboot hold power and home button down then restart should fix it

OP
K

Katts89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harley man said:
I have had this happen to first I would unplug and replug back in if that dose not work reboot hold power and home button down then restart should fix it

Thanks Harley man, you are correct. I tried a second TV with HDMI and everything worked just fine - just 'one of those things' with technology. Now enjoying RR2 in 60 inches of HD pleasure !

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katts89 said:
Thanks Harley man, you are correct. I tried a second TV with HDMI and everything worked just fine - just 'one of those things' with technology. Now enjoying RR2 in 60 inches of HD pleasure !

glad to your able to enjoy realracer on your tv .hope see you on the track lol

Most reactions

Latest posts