What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 Photos App Camera Roll problem

banjo95070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a photo with the iPad2. E-mailed it, then deleted the photo. Now when I open the Photos App, I see the picure I deleted in the Camera Roll. However, when I open the Camera Roll, the picture is not there. I rebooted the iPad, but it is still showing up on the top.
Where is the photo? How do I get rid of it?
Thanks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pictures reside in the Camera Roll and are linked to the Photo app. Other Members have noticed some 'unusual' problems when you delete pictures from the Photo app.

Perhaps another Member knows the answer to this. One of our Moderators, Rich, posted a note about this problem but I can't find it at the moment.

Tim

OP
B

banjo95070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After your note, I played with the Photo app and found a work around.
I added some new photos (pictures of web pages). Then the previously deleted photo was gone. I deleted the new photos I added and everything was clean.
Thanks for your response Tim.

Most reactions