What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 is cracked BAD.

ncarter15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much will it cost for me to get a screen replacement for the ipad2? Can it be done? What company can fix ipad
screen. If so, what company can fix my screen? I'll tell you more about the problem. Okay like my whole screen is cracked really badly, in certain areas I can see the inside of it. Everything works perfectly. My screen just messed up badly. I'm wondering can it be fix and who can fix it and how much will they probably charge me for it. :ipad-front:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to take it to the Apple store for an estimate for repair (if it can be repaired).

You also can do a Google search to find places that fix iPads, though I'm not too sure about the comfort level of asking a random Internet person to work on the iPad.

Sorry about your troubles. Good luck in finding a repair service.

Marilyn

Most reactions