What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 cases?

MiTakko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently got my ipad2 replaced due to my cracked screen issue..and from this experince, i realized that the smart cover is worthless, and those plastic back cover too. So what are some good companies that makes those ipad2 cases? Preferably soft ones in case i drop it again. A recommandation on a case that you are using now would also be helpful. Many thanks!

OP
M

MiTakko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive tried it on the ipf app, searching for cases didn help that much, thats why i started another thread..

AtomHeartMother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my wife a griffin survivor...it's a little bulky but provides excellent protection. Advertised to survive a 6 foot fall onto concrete. I had to replace a cracked screen on her ipad2...so I wanted a case tough enough to hopefully ensure I don't have to do that again.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zagg Folio Carbon Fibre Case comes complete with fantastic keyboard.

Another stunning case is Yoobao Executive Leather Case.

Both I can fully recommend.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ive tried it on the ipf app, searching for cases didn help that much, thats why i started another thread..

Hi MiTakko-sorry to hear that you had trouble trying to do a search on the IPF app. I too, use the IPF app on occassion-especially when I am waiting for my ipad to finish charging.

As HowBoutThemPack suggested, there are quite a few threads out that speak about cases. Between looking at the existing threads and also what the members have suggested, you can find that special case. I do not use a case. I actually use a Timbuk2 envelope sleeve for transport. The back of my ipad has a clear plastic covering to protect the surface. The front has a screen protector on it. So far, I like this set up. Everybody has their likes and dislikes. Tons of cases to choose from that is for sure. Good luck with your find. Best wishes!

See here for the link:
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/22424-my-ipad-2-case-round-up-cases-have-smart-magnetic-covers.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/39837-looking-ipad-2-case-cover-serious-protection.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/24080-ipad-2-cases.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-accessories/24527-ipad-2-cases.html

OP
M

MiTakko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys! I am not yhat familiar withthe forum yet, still learning the community! Thanks for all the help!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys! I am not yhat familiar withthe forum yet, still learning the community! Thanks for all the help!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

No worries, we all understand. We were all there as well at some point trying to navigate the forum. Your question was a good one, just wanted to give you other options of cases versus the responses that you personally received.

danlaw777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saw this this morning...$25 and it comes with an integrated keyboard. i have a case and i just ordered mine!

buy dot com on their 1 sale a day has it, tried to put in a link but was denied, pm for the link and i will gladly share if you cant find it

cathijaxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently got my ipad2 replaced due to my cracked screen issue..and from this experince, i realized that the smart cover is worthless, and those plastic back cover too. So what are some good companies that makes those ipad2 cases? Preferably soft ones in case i drop it again. A recommandation on a case that you are using now would also be helpful. Many thanks!

I have a Bluetooth keyboard case I got from Brookstone and I love it.

OP
M

MiTakko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After lookin through the forum, and searching online and youtube reviews, i have bought these items to protect my ipad. Moshi ivisod screen protecter, bodyguard full body armor, and a moshi muse sleeve. This combo is definely scrach proof, and i am hoping that it would be some what drop proof. Thanks for all the help! I am really enjoying my sleeve =D

Most reactions

Latest posts