What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 as a Second Monitor?

BruceBanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now i know about Maxivista using wifi to act as a 2nd monitor to pc. I bought it and use it but i find the lag very annoying. I was wondering if there is a method using the hdmi adapter cable for the ipad2 and a jailbreak app that could do this?

Anyone?

Cheers

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use AirDisplay. Very fast and works well.
It is impossible with the HDMI connector, it is made for video out, not video in.

OP
B

BruceBanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeh i just bought it and confirm it works better than maxivista. Only gripe is dragging windows about and i'm getting traces left behind, then i have to right click>refresh and it clears them. Bit annoying.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeh i just bought it and confirm it works better than maxivista. Only gripe is dragging windows about and i'm getting traces left behind, then i have to right click>refresh and it clears them. Bit annoying.

I've never noticed that....

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
air display works fine for me .. a really useful tool when i use the ipad in the office with my comp ..

fstbusa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use air display at the office for my 3rd monitor for exclusively displaying my outlook email.

Most reactions

Latest posts