What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 5.0.1 keeps bricking after I jailbreak

Junit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can usually download 6 or so Cydia apps. I restart after every one but eventually it seems to brick. I can't seem to find a reason why. Or anyone else having this problem. Any ideas?

OP
J

Junit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have reloaded my original settings and tried re-jailbreaking 4 times now.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can tell us what the 6 or so apps are, we may be able to identify the problem. And the term "brick" is incorrect. Your device is not bricked if it can be restored. What exactly are the symptoms?

OP
J

Junit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I start with sbsetting then, winterboard, dreamboard, springtomize, full force, retina pad. I always reboot my iPad after every app. It's around this time that when I reboot it locks me to the back screen with the apple logo. Then I have restore factory settings with iTunes and restart the jailbreaking process over again. I have tried about 5 times now. There is not an exact app that I download that causes the crash because sometimes I get barrel,black keyboard, no spot and I file installed.

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You dont need to reboot after every app install, unless it says to...................……

Most reactions

Latest posts