What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad wont update

rico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys
my J/B ipad wont update to iso 5.1.1 after about 5 mins it say error occurred downloading 5.1.1 is there away i can do it???
Thank You

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
rico said:
hi guys
my J/B ipad wont update to iso 5.1.1 after about 5 mins it say error occurred downloading 5.1.1 is there away i can do it???
Thank You

Are you trying an OTA update? If so, you may want to try downloading the update to iTunes on your computer, then do the update with your iPad connected to iTunes.

OP
R

rico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it wont update mate after about 5 mins it say error occurred downloading 5.1.1

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
rico said:
it wont update mate after about 5 mins it say error occurred downloading 5.1.1

Do you have blobs saved for iOS 5.1.1? Without blobs, you can't upgrade to iOS 5.1.1. The only upgrade possible in that case would be to iOS 6.0.1.

OP
R

rico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi m8 i am new to this sorry what is blobs and how i can i upgrade to 6.0.1

OP
R

rico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys
ok thanks ive updated ipad now to 5.1.1. but now when i press the airplay and click on apple tv on the ipad there is no mirroring button,so when apple tv3 is on i cant get to see my ipad on the tv,,,have i missed something off please.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have blobs saved for iOS 5.1.1? Without blobs, you can't upgrade to iOS 5.1.1. The only upgrade possible in that case would be to iOS 6.0.1.

If he has the original iPad he can't upgrade to iOS 6.0.1 as it's not available for the iPad1.

Most reactions

Latest posts