What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Verizon MiFi HACK!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, but no way I would solder an expensive piece of equipment. I just don't have the skill set to be messing around with circuitry.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, but no way I would solder an expensive piece of equipment. I just don't have the skill set to be messing around with circuitry.

Na,, me either.. i have the same MiFi unit and it sucks for battery life. It has to zap the iPad batteries life in half if not more.. i have no issues using the MiFi separate from the iPad or my MacBook. Most of the time it sets on the overhead console in my car. The console has a nice setup with an 12V battery source. Otherwise I'll use it while it is tucked away in my backpack.. Yes the iPad 3G is a bit more convient, but when my wife and i both want to log into 3G/4G remotely you cant beat the MiFi hands down.. :eek:

Most reactions