What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Users in Cali!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
0images.jpg

Let's see people from all over the state!

And if you are interested ~ we are having our first annual IPF BBQ in San Francisco on 5.21!

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-gene...2011-san-francisco-bbq-w-max-sweetpoison.html

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can no longer drive because of the medications the doctor has me on now after beening the hospital for a week ..So i will asked her and see if she is up to a drive next weekend ..

I'm fine now i had a dust up with the meds and it was not good i woke up in the hospital and me and the doctor had a talk and i think i'm no longer going to be able to drive because of the new medications he put me on ..

The ipad saved me from going off on the deep end when i was in the hospital ..the thing was great when i had to lay there and let them poke and do thing to me

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, if I've not got anything going on the 21st, I may go.

From Nevada City, in the foothills of the beautiful Sierra Nevada, over an hour north of Sacramento!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can no longer drive because of the medications the doctor has me on now after beening the hospital for a week ..So i will asked her and see if she is up to a drive next weekend ..

I'm fine now i had a dust up with the meds and it was not good i woke up in the hospital and me and the doctor had a talk and i think i'm no longer going to be able to drive because of the new medications he put me on ..

The ipad saved me from going off on the deep end when i was in the hospital ..the thing was great when i had to lay there and let them poke and do thing to me

Henry ~ please take care of yourself, promise? I am sorry you are not feeling all that well.:(

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had a reaction to a new medication the doctor had put me on and it happen right in the middle of rush hour traffic and i woke up in the hospital with the LASD personal standing here looking at me when i was in the ER and he asked me ..are you ok you give me a little bit of scare there henry ..

he told i was it happened at a stoplight and i did no respond to him or the emt personal who was dispatch to the scene ..

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeing that its passed may 21st now, i was just wondering how the meet up went? Anything cool happen or any pictures to share? I am also from california but did not attend.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:
Seeing that its passed may 21st now, i was just wondering how the meet up went? Anything cool happen or any pictures to share? I am also from california but did not attend.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Ditto...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts