What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad use in Singapore

marbledude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need some help!!

I am an expat living in Singapore. I have a US itunes account, with a US credit card, a US ship and billing address. The only problem is that my ISP is in Singapore. I have no problem downloading music, apple TV etc. I do notice that there is no box at the top of the itunes site for ipad. Is this because the US itunes store recognizes that my ISP is in Singapore and the ipad is not available in Singapore?

I want to purchase an ipad in the states and have it shipped to me so that I can download books. I have tried to download ibooks to my library anyway and cannot. The app icon shows up but there is nothing there. I will add that I am a novice when it comes to computers.

Is there anyone in Singapore that is using an ipad and can download books? If so, please let me know. I want to purchase an ipad for books, but am hestiant.

Thanks

corianderleaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem with Us iTunes account

I too have a US iTunes account. Bought an iPad 3G in the US, using a Singtel sim card for 3G. Get full downloads from American site. The only problem I've encountered was trying to use the Kindle App. Couldn't buy books because of region although I also use a US credit card for purchase.

Most reactions

Latest posts