What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad to iPhone transfer (iCal etc)

Rtimestwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anything out there that will facilitate transferring entries from iCal, Notes, Address book contacts etc from iPhone to iPad or vice versa without having to go via / sync with a computer/iTunes ? I have an app that will do this for photos & would love something that worked particularly for ICal & Notes working away from my laptop. Any input great fully appreciated.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Setup gmail account as exchange on both your ipad and iphone and then calendar, contacts and email are all kept in sync over the air.

Not sure about notes, but there's plenty of notes apps in the store, I'm sure somebody will be able to recommend one

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For notes, i find Evernote to be suitable. I can see muy notes on ALL devices, Iphone, Android phone, Ipad, and PC.

Also when IOS 5 and Icloud is released later this year, they should solve your problem as changes made on any of your i-devices can be automaticcally synced to your other i-devices over wifi or 3/4G i.e will not need itunes to sync.

Most reactions