What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Threat Looms Large over Amazon’s Kindle

Jeffs820

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well its simple its a supply and demand issue.

Well it's simple. It is supply and demand. If I told you that I've made over a $1,000 profit on a pocket knife that I bought on ebay and relisted correctly on ebay would you believe it. Well it's true. Take it for what it's worth I just wanted the world to know it happens and it happened to me. I didn't ask for your sympathy. However I do appreciate your response to my comment. The simple fact is that 9500 people were scammed on ebay with there IPADS since June 5th. At this point I've invested 11 hours worth of my time on the phone with ebay and paypal. If you do the math and lets say on a conservative level the average ipad sells for 600 on average some a lot more and some as low as $530 were talking about $7,500,000.00 there abouts plus the units them selves which is double that number so now the average consumer on ebay that are honest people probably selling due to the failing economy are screwed out of 15,000,000.00 dollars. I think it's worth taking about. I've informed them that my next phone call is to CNN to see if they would like to talk about the story. I don't think ebay nor paypal wants the world to know this part of there dirty laundry. Seller beware and God bless...
I listed the 16GB Wi-Fi for $789.00 or best offer with $44.00 for international shipping. The guy didn't make an offer he purchased the ipad at full price. I was shocked I had just made several hundred bucks that quick.
Gee, you wonder why these Nigerian scams are still so prevalent??? Because people are greedy! Did you honestly believe that you were going to make almost $300 more than what it originally cost?

My grandpappy had a saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!"

I gotta tell ya, I am having a really tough time feeling any sympathy for you.

alanok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i don't think the ipad is great for an ebook... the kindle is so much lighter and no glare, why would u wanna read a book on an ipad? i prefer real book, just sayin!

Most reactions