What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad shut me out

rottweiler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad would not recognise my password or log in id,so I took it to the genius shop in Milton Keynes (appointment made).After two hours of genius consultation the iPad was deemed kaput.On the strength of that opinion I bought a new one.the old iPad was stashed in the cupboard.
On a recent shopping trip to Sheffield I called into the apple store and explained the problem I'd had with the old iPad.
They gave me the number of their tech department which I duly rang on returning home.The guy I spoke to solved the problem quite quickly,I had to wait for a link to reset the new password to arrive the following day by email.Using the new password activated the iPad.I have contacted the Genius Bar in Milton Keynes but as yet I have had no comment from them.

:thumbsdown:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad would not recognise my password or log in id,so I took it to the genius shop in Milton Keynes (appointment made).After two hours of genius consultation the iPad was deemed kaput.On the strength of that opinion I bought a new one.the old iPad was stashed in the cupboard. On a recent shopping trip to Sheffield I called into the apple store and explained the problem I'd had with the old iPad. They gave me the number of their tech department which I duly rang on returning home.The guy I spoke to solved the problem quite quickly,I had to wait for a link to reset the new password to arrive the following day by email.Using the new password activated the iPad.I have contacted the Genius Bar in Milton Keynes but as yet I have had no comment from them. :thumbsdown:

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Just hard to fathom why the Milton Keynes genius people have told you that in the first place. Solving an Apple ID/password issue is not a huge problem. They should have documentation of your visit there and the advise they gave you.

I can understand why this would be quite upsetting to you and I do hope you hear from them and soon!

Most reactions