What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad---Safari Bookmark Bar Help

Snowmansam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have had my iPad for a few weeks and have used it daily since the day I purchased it. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the bookmark bar to work, or I can't figure out how to set mine up.

Thank you everyone in advanced!!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
In settings there is an option to have it showing all the time. But I leave it off because it takes up viewing space.

Simply taping the address bar as if you are going to type a URL will pull down the bookmark bar

Another tip most people may not know about is tapping on the website title. If you tap on the title of the current websit at the top of the screen it with scroll the page all the way to the top.

Last edited:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have had my iPad for a few weeks and have used it daily since the day I purchased it. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the bookmark bar to work, or I can't figure out how to set mine up.

Thank you everyone in advanced!!

You may like to consult the "iPad user guide" on iBooks.

Most reactions

Latest posts