What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad- Redsn0w Jailbreak charging problem

Takeover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i, I jailbroke my iPad with redsn0w and everything worked fine. Until about 2 weeks ago when I didnt charge it and now its stuck at the apple logo. I tried the option "just boot tethered now" on the redsn0w program but heres what happens:

- my ipad just turns off and shows the low battery image
- after completing the 10 seconds, 15 seconds, etc. of pressing the home and power buttons, redsn0w just says that it failed to recognize any devices, and to consult google or youtube on how to enter pwned DFU mode.

For the most part ive waited days and just left it charging and then i try it but it will go back to the low battery, I dont know how thats possible.

Has anyone had similar problems? Possible solutions?

vista com

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not charging

i, I jailbroke my iPad with redsn0w and everything worked fine. Until about 2 weeks ago when I didnt charge it and now its stuck at the apple logo. I tried the option "just boot tethered now" on the redsn0w program but heres what happens:

- my ipad just turns off and shows the low battery image
- after completing the 10 seconds, 15 seconds, etc. of pressing the home and power buttons, redsn0w just says that it failed to recognize any devices, and to consult google or youtube on how to enter pwned DFU mode.

For the most part ive waited days and just left it charging and then i try it but it will go back to the low battery, I dont know how thats possible.

Has anyone had similar problems? Possible solutions?

My friend!
check i your I Pad charging bass.i m shure its has something in charge socket .

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will have to charge the iPad from a WALL charger for a while so you get enough juice in the battery to complete the boot process. You won't get it recharged from a USB port!
Once you have charged it using a wall charger for a while, THEN you should use redsn0w to "just boot tethered right now".

Then, I suggest you get yourself upgraded onto an untethered jailbreak version!

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts