What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad purse

HowardBrazee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife wants a purse that can hold an iPad. Anybody have any suggestions? She likes fairly big purses, but this one needs a right sized pocket for our iPad in its case.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the iPad cases blog. Ipadcasesblog dot com. Can't puts links yet!

Can't put links up anyways ~ not to sites that sell things.

<======= (putting Super Moderator's cap on)

Actually, what we frown upon is people linking to their own website for the purpose of selling stuff (unless you are a sponsor). It is perfectly acceptable to let people know where you bought stuff... with this exception: we do not allow linking to other iPad related forums or blogs.

If you are unsure if it is OK to post a link to a product in the open forum, you can PM the person wanting the information.

(taking Super Moderator's cap off)

OP
H

HowardBrazee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the iPad cases blog. Ipadcasesblog dot com. Can't puts links yet!

I see some iPad cases that will hold other stuff - but what I want is a purse that normally holds a bunch of purse stuff, but has an external pocket big enough for the iPad, which is normally empty.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bought a Polish officers map case made of serious leather, c.$40 in a Krakow market.
Perfect for an iPad and a couple of cameras with a separate compass and highlighter holders for use with pdfs :)

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can go to etsy.com and put "iPad purse" (or case, bag, sleeve, etc), and you'll find there's no shortage of designs and items to choose from. Most vendors there can even customize if you have a specific request.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just take her to a good handbag shop and have your credit card with you - simple :)

Dingie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at Ebay under Apple IPAD friendly womens handbags there are 3 colors that start at 29.99 and acutally fit the ipad with its case! I have one you can snap shut and carry usual girly things. Great price.

Most reactions

Latest posts