What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro: how to turn off wi-fi calling?

Padcatt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Upon restart, I’m presented with a dialog box saying:

Wi-Fi Calling
You can use your T-Mobile phone number to make and receive calls directly on this iPad using Wi-Fi.

[ Not Now ] [ Turn On ]

Is there a way to instruct the iPad that wifi calling isn’t wanted and to stop showing this message?

Thank you!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The below screenshot is what I found on the T-Mobile site for enabling, so I would start by turning of the Wi-Fi calling on the iPhone. If that does not work make sure the iPad is no selected for Calls on Other Devices. Thing is, if you turn off the second you also loose the ability to make or receive cellular calls on your iPad. If you’re ok with that, fine.

You should also check out Carrier Services in the same settings. Mine don’t mention anything like that, but I’m on Verizon, and this section probably varies by carrier.

It’s always possible the notification is something T-Mobile is pushing, in which case I have no idea how to get rid of it. If none of this helps, I’d give their tech support a call.

Good luck.

F740D747-DB00-40F2-8ABB-1E1BF7D0E72D.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts