What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad printer thread

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
I tried responding directly to the "does iPad print? thread," but the format only shows a vBulletin page.

Anyway, on my iPhone I print to my wireless HP printer via Bluetooth. There is an HP Print app. I got from the app. store. I can only print from my camera roll though.

Don't know why it wouldn't work from the iPad.

John

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EPrint (full) works fine when going to print Wireless from Websites, cause ePrint has a Webbrowser in itself with a print button.

Printing my shipping order from amazon sells works very well.

I also recognized that most print apps work well with HP printers and stuck with other printers. (user ratings)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EPrint (full) works fine when going to print Wireless from Websites, cause ePrint has a Webbrowser in itself with a print button.

Printing my shipping order from amazon sells works very well.

I also recognized that most print apps work well with HP printers and stuck with other printers. (user ratings)
Thank you for the tip on ePrint...;)

Most reactions