What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad print to network printer

GGHulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ow do I print from my iPad3 to a network printer? The printer is connected to a print server with a dedicated IP address. Thanks for your help!

OP
G

GGHulse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The printer is a HP laserjet 4m and the router is linksys e4200 v1. The print server is from Trendnet. What I Ned to do is be able to print to the print server's IP address.

ssilver10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is your printer an AirPrint Printer? Or do you have it just shared on your network? I have mine shared on my network but it is not an AirPrint Printer. What you can do is buy the app "Print (To All Printers)". Buy the one with the purple icon (you will see what I mean) for $4.99. It works amazing and I use it all the time. You connect it to your printer VIA WiFi and first do the test pages and you are ready to go!

Most reactions

Latest posts