What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Photo Gallery

a3s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just purchased my first iPad, and in loading pictures, noticed that the Photo Gallery always opens at the top of the gallery (oldest picture) opposed to the bottom (newest picture). Is there anyway for gallery to open at the bottom of the pictures, so I am not constantly having to scroll to the bottom?

thanks!

Myipadrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photogallery

I was wondering the same thing..thank you for asking. I will be watching for an answer. Also, how can you edit and move the photos to other folders? I can seem to do anything with them once they are downloaded.?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Slurmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a3s said:
I have just purchased my first iPad, and in loading pictures, noticed that the Photo Gallery always opens at the top of the gallery (oldest picture) opposed to the bottom (newest picture). Is there anyway for gallery to open at the bottom of the pictures, so I am not constantly having to scroll to the bottom?

thanks!

Yeah - I've been searching for a shortcut too -- My camera roll has almost 3000 pics and it's a pain to scroll through them all... the only semi-shortcut I've devised is to launch any picture, tap it once after open, then you will see a "scroll bar" of mini-pics at the bottom of the screen. Touch or drag your finger all the way to the right and it will let you select a pic from the end of the list... It will then open that pic -- if you then pinch to close, you will be at the bottom of your photo gallery... It;s a pain to have to do this, but it is a TON faster than scrolling over and over and over to get to the bottom!

Most reactions

Latest posts