What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad PDF APP & Ipad / Iphone sync

Mondomig

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys..

Im from Denmark. I hope that you guys can understand me.

Im looking for a good pdf app. I got alot of PDF's on my computer I have made from magazines, documents etc. Is there a APP who can organize them? I want to copy all of the pdf's on to the Ipad 2 that I got. But it could be nice if I had the opportunity to make a front cover so I can choose whatever if its School PDF's, Magazines, etc. Maybe some sort of Bookshelf app like the Ibook. Dont know if the Ibook maybe got this option?

I hope you can understand my problem :)

The other problem is my calendar.

I use my Iphone 4 all the time but at my meetings I use my Ipad 2. The problem is when I make a appointment in my Ipad 2 I sometimes forget to write it in my Iphone. My Iphone and Ipad are both connected to WIFI so it could be nice if there was an app who sync automatically. I use PC so I dont think iCloud works and all the other mac programs.

Best regards

Mondomig

memoryleaked

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should check out the iPDFs app. It 's great for reading PDFs on your iPad 2. Version 2.2 will let you organize your documents on the shelf and should be coming out this week. You can get version 2.1 right now on the app store.

Most reactions

Latest posts