What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad & Pages??

lanceh5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased Pages for iPad but it will not open files created in Pages 09? I wanted to edit an old file using the iPad but can not do it. It appears that there will be many incompatible file types with the iPad. Not sure what to do, convert files to plain text? More frustration. Maybe NeoOffice can come up with a solution?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have any problem opening Pages 09 files. What format are they saved in? Are you getting an error message?

-t

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course! There's a Pages app in the iPad's App Store called Pages. Of course, you need the iPad-specific app; you can't use the Mac version of Pages.

Tim

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 to thewitt

I have no problems opening, altering, and saving Pages files from my Macs on my iPad2. I use the Apple Store Pages app on the iPad2.

Most reactions

Latest posts