What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

lem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curious - what age group are most iPad owners in?

I accidently typed ipOd instead of ipAd in the poll. Can't see a way to edit the poll part of the post.

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I knew what you meant so no harm no foul. I'm 29.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matth3w said:
Who stays quite active at helping me out in We Rule :D
I'm an avid gamer :) I love RPGs and MMOs, and many others. I always want the newest tech. I'm a bigger geek than any of my kids! It keeps me young.

UncleDannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I was born in 1944, my 1st real computer was a TRS-80 from Tandy, I still have some parts to my Commodore-64, remember running all my programs in Basic, and have owned every edition of the iPhone. I bought an iPad 16GB last week and will get my new iPhone 4 on June 27. And iVan, I owned a '57 Chevy when it was new.

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm heartened to see how many early adopters arein the 55+ group. My husband and I are both in that category.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I was born in 1944, my 1st real computer was a TRS-80 from Tandy, I still have some parts to my Commodore-64, remember running all my programs in Basic, and have owned every edition of the iPhone. I bought an iPad 16GB last week and will get my new iPhone 4 on June 27. And iVan, I owned a '57 Chevy when it was new.

I was hooked on computers from the time I fist touched a Vic20! First one owned was Commodore64, then onto an Amiga! I've had every iPhone too, and was contemplating NOT getting another since it's not used much now that I have my iPad. BUT I'll be ordering my iPhone 4 next week too, just can't resist!

Most reactions

Latest posts