What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Netfix TV

lordofsword

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello was wondering whats the best way to watch
netflix on my bigscreen tv with the ipad ???

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello was wondering whats the best way to watch
netflix on my bigscreen tv with the ipad ???

You can do video out of the iPad with any of the dock video out cable options, but on a large screen, don't expect it to look phenomenal. You'd be better off buying a cheap refurbed blu-ray that supports Netflix streaming. Otherwise, if thats a budget issue,,,iPad video out will work. Best bet is probably component,,,

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For something close to what you'll spend on a video output of some sort, if you don't already have one, you could buy a netflix capable device as mentioned above. Blue players, media streamers, game systems, etc... I have used the xbox, my blu Ray player, and a roku media streaming box as well as my computer to stream to a television.

Samurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roku just updated their UI for Netflix, very nice, you can search. I've had my Roku box since the first day you could order it.

Most reactions

Latest posts