What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Mini not responding

Dinky1496

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I am seeking some assistance, I have a friend who recently bought an iPad Mini, however he states that he was using Skype and the it mysteriously shut down and has not responded since, I tried charging it with three different Lightning Cables, one was even brand new.

I tried the standard Home and Power Button methods that i would use other Idevice issues i'd have in the past however this thing doesn't respond, any suggestions?

Oh Seasons Greetings to all.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You didn't say if you also tried different power supplies. Most new computer USB ports should work, abet slowly. Another iPad power supply will work better. Leave it off and charging for a few hours before trying to turn it on again.

If that does not work, it sounds like a hardware issue. The iPad will still be under warrantee. If you've got an Apple Store close, take it in and let them look at it. Making an appointment might keep you from waiting. If not, then contact them.

Apple - How to Contact Us

Good luck.

Most reactions