What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Maps app

susantha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My MAPS does not work anymore. How do i reload the app or troubleshoot to find out whats wrong?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try this first.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
S

susantha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. No luck. I have latest update for Mac OS and for iTunes. Restarted everything. Nothing works

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It may be necessary to restore the iPad. Make sure everything is synced, you've saved all the photos off your camera roll, and have a good backup before doing so.

Other important documents should be saved as well.

Or call Apple Tech support, especially if you are still within your 90's of free tech support.

Most reactions