What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mail connect problem

galiano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can get on the net ok with my Ipad but when I open my mail program ( the one that came with the Ipad ) I get a message box saying "Cannot Get Mail. The connection to the server failed. This has just started to do this. For the past few weeks since I bought the Ipad I have not had this problem.

This is happening while I am sitting with the Ipad in my office with my desktop being able to open the mail no problem.

Any suggestions how to resolve this ???

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can get on the net ok with my Ipad but when I open my mail program ( the one that came with the Ipad ) I get a message box saying "Cannot Get Mail. The connection to the server failed. This has just started to do this. For the past few weeks since I bought the Ipad I have not had this problem.

This is happening while I am sitting with the Ipad in my office with my desktop being able to open the mail no problem.

Any suggestions how to resolve this ???

The hotmail account I've hard for years works great.
I made a new account last week to change over to, and I get the same error message, even though the account is active and usable on my laptop.

Not sure how to resolve this either.

Dane

Most reactions

Latest posts