What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad jailbreak is out!

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tis true. And I just got rid of my WIFI iPad, and am awaiting my new 3G. I just hope Apple does not send me a patched iPad, so I can make use of it in a week or so.

Eochs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
used it on my 3gs tonight... Backgrounder/Proswitcher and MyWi are awesome! MyWi especially for my 32GB Wifi iPad tethering :)

is there any danger at all of a huge AT&T bill for tethering?

I'll play around with apps for a few days, but until more iPad apps come out there isn't much sense in jailbreaking it... Pandora would be the one great thing for multitasking on my iPad, but not sure whether i'll JB just for that...

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
used it on my 3gs tonight... Backgrounder/Proswitcher and MyWi are awesome! MyWi especially for my 32GB Wifi iPad tethering :)

is there any danger at all of a huge AT&T bill for tethering?

if you don't use over the 5gb cap then you'll be fine :)

Eochs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is their a 5GB cap on iPhone data with a standard AT&T contract? I thought it was unlimited like the iPad

Dee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I change my ssh password on the ipad? Mobile terminal doesn't seem to run on the ipad :-/

airwake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What apps have you guys used so far with the iPad? I'm really interested in trying this out.

Both my iPhone and Droid were jailbroken/rooted.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What apps have you guys used so far with the iPad? I'm really interested in trying this out.

Both my iPhone and Droid were jailbroken/rooted.

- Backgrounder (multitasking, sort of)
- SBSsettings (settings switch w/o leaving apps)
- Categories (folders)

Dee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now I only have SBsettings and backgrounder and they both work great. I plan on using mywi to tether onto my ipad once they get all the kinks worked out :)

Most reactions

Latest posts