What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAd hulu

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
You can download it from the app store, but you need an invite to use it. I downloaded it, then requested the invite from the app. Then about 2 weeks later I was sent the invite. I eventually deleted the app because I didn't want to spend $10 a month for it.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app is NQRFPT. The selection of shows is limited and is still full of commercials. I am waiting on them to make it worth the money.

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ,

Where can i download Hulu Plus apps ?
Just came across from here
Hulu Plus iPad App Review
But did not got the way that i can download this app for my newest ipad.

help me please ,,

kem

You need a invite and I finally got mine the day Playon.tv came out with their iPhone, iPad feature so I have not tried the Hulu iPad app. I think I'll stick with Playon.tv (still using the trial but I may pay the $39 yearly fee).

kensteele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, just got the H+ invite and for me it has just enough new shows that I can't get anywhere else to make it worthwhile. But we'll see, it easy to cancel.

Most reactions

Latest posts