What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad gets freezed

darceylambert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know why ipad gets freezed while using it for a long time of 2 hours, is a probelm with the battery or the ipad?

Andrewhawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPhone did it two times. Then it would not permit something to inform, when I would erase them to just reinstall them, and I would get a phantom. Then I check with Apple.com and found that if you couldn't get stuff to reset and all this material happen you essential to attach it to iTunes and it would have to be restore. I lost no information, by the way.
Edited by Moderator - no external links, please read the forum rules

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone know why ipad gets freezed while using it for a long time of 2 hours, is a probelm with the battery or the ipad?

Hi Darcey,

Can you tell us what version operating system you are running? Also, have you tried to completely close all the apps down?

Please give us more info.

Most reactions

Latest posts