What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad first Gen

Hel22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I can get a refurbished ipad 1 from app store.They dont have any ipad 2 at the moment.Is it worth it to buy a first gen??
I have an iphone 3GS, is the ipad 1 on the same level? or more advanced when you compare it to the 3GS?I would use it mainly for watching movies, surfing, reading ebooks and playing games. I like to JB and add tweaking too.I do like the latest and the best but here I have a budget...Any advice would be appreciated!Helen

OP
H

Hel22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use skype as well, but mostly for chatting. what else besides the 2 cameras is better in an ipad 2?

H1966

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.... I had the original iPad and have just got the 2.... A lot quick, lighter and clearer screen... Hope that helps

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd say to wait out for the iPad 2. They'll get some more in due time. Or, hunt around at other retailers and see if you can find one. There is a bigger quality jump from the iPad 1 to the iPad 2 versus from the iPad 2 to the iPad 3. In my opinion. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts