What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad file mover

bigdp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several apps which download mp4 clips from the web and they can be later viewed using the app
I can download them using itunes share faciity but it is tiresome and each version of itunes creates new restrictions on its use
I would like to be able to view the layout of files in a similar way to (dare I say it) windows explorer
hopefully I could move them to a place and enable transfer outside itunes
I am aware of aps like Goodreader but I would still need to transfer my files from their present locaton to Goodreader
Any suggestions would be appreciated

iSkywalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, try disk aid. It's downloadable from the developer's website and not from the AppStore. It works in conjunction with file app and allows you transfer files and media outside iTunes. You need to make sure you have file app installed on your iDevice. I hope it resolves your problem. Cheers.

OP
B

bigdp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks iSkywalker
I downloaded Disk Aid and ran it on my PC.
It does what you said I can see the mp4 files I downloaded using TagDiskHD+ (which I recomend for web downloading)
Then selecting files and transfering them is simple.
I bought FileApp but I'm not sure if I need it now. DiskAid seems to do all I want.
I didn't buy DiskAid as the additional features were of no use at present
Regards Dataplus

Most reactions

Latest posts