What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Feet

popstar140

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad 2 is beautiful and I have been worried about scratches on the aluminum back.
I looked around for iPad covers, but everything on the market made my iPad too bulky.
FYI, I came across a website with a great idea that has solved my problem.
I bough some iPad FEET ! I don't know why Apple did not include feet on the back as they have with MacBooks, seems obvious.
Go to ipad2feet dot com.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can go to your local Lowes or Home Depot and find similar items for less than $13. They're called floor protectors. Another IPF member wrote about this previously.

BTW, the Joy Factory makes a very nice clear snap-on hard case for the back of the iPad 2 which adds no bulk or weight.

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
popstar140 said:
My new iPad 2 is beautiful and I have been worried about scratches on the aluminum back.
I looked around for iPad covers, but everything on the market made my iPad too bulky.
FYI, I came across a website with a great idea that has solved my problem.
I bough some iPad FEET ! I don't know why Apple did not include feet on the back as they have with MacBooks, seems obvious.
Go to ipad2feet dot com.

I have a book style fold over cover the works quite nicely and even has a hole for the camera. They are at Walmart for about 30 dollars. You can even use it to prop the iPad up when watching movies. Protects front and back.

Most reactions