What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD e-mail

Arokces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone
New to site.

Looking to mirror or sync outlook e-mails (Outlook 2007)( Microsoft Windows 7) to my new IPAD2. Using Verizon FIOS e-mail service.
Can I just set up Outlook e-mail on IPAD to recieve e-mails with same setup as PC, my concern is will e-mails be delivered to both my laptop pc and IPAD simultaneosly.
I wouls likw to have both umits mirror each other
Thanks for your help

Wpeace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First some clarification. Outlook is a client tht you receive your mail in. Based on your comment above your mail is actually coming from Verizon.

That said, configure a new email account on the iPad to point to Verizon. Once configured, the same mail you recieve in Outlook will appear on your iPad.

A couple of words of caution: Outlook may not be deleting the mail on the Verizon server so you may:

1. See a lot more mail than you currently have in Outlook
2. Because the iPad client is a true POP client any mail you delete WILL be deleted from the server and never arrive in Outlook.

Most reactions

Latest posts