What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad e-mail crashes!

knightrider44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! My iPad is over a year old. Within the last two weeks certain " no content" e-mails make it crash. Prior to this-no problems.

I've tried hard re-boots-no help. The only way to get rid of those e-mails, is to restore to the original software.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you closed the app by double-tapping the Home button to open the multi-task bar, then pressing and holding any icon until they jiggle, then touching the upper left-hand corner of the Mail icon to close that app completely.

Then touch the Home button to close the multi-task bar and try Mail again.

Tim

OP
K

knightrider44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, I don't have a multiple-task bar. This is not an iPad2. Your info sounds interesting and I appreciate your answer.

shadow842

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open settings app... Go to mail,contacts,calendars... Turn off Load remote images... This deleted all my mail in all my boxes.
Go to Mail app and open. Then if you want you can turn - Load Remote Images back on in Settings... That's it... Worked for me... Good Luck!!
Remember this deleted all my Mail...

Most reactions