What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Down to Sale Time, No preorder?

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you really think there will be a preorder since we are getting into the last few weeks before the release of the WiFi version. I wonder?

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey my friend i think apple is holding off the pre-order to hype up the in-store cells and apple retails tore sales, i know by reading that apple is trying to create a market for the ipad and as we all know apple does things in a secret manner. also it may be due to other reasons as fcc final approval and also due to there may be last minute surprises to be put on the ipad we want know until day one of sales. I cant wait im getting the 3g wifi 16 gig but im gonna go to best buy here in tucson for mine :)

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may go to BestBuy

If it looks like retail sales will be same as or follow Apple closely I may end up going to BestBuy myself.

Most reactions

Latest posts