What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad doesn't react to PC please help

CickCLK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

Yesterday, I browsed internet On my iPad with iCabmobile, when suddenly screen went black (with fast animation from left side of screen to right), and iPad rebooted. I booted it with redsn0w (iPad with 4.3.5 firmware with tethered jailbreak) and after a while it rebooted again. It's came to my knowledge that there is untethered jailbreak for 5.0.1, so I decided to backup all my data and update firmware, but when I connected my iPad to PC there was no reaction at all - not even "not charging" message on the iPad's status bar. It cam connect in DFU or rescovery mode, but it can only restore firmware - i can't make backup.

Will upgrading to 5.0.1 resolve this problem or is it harware problem? I still have one and a half weeks of warranty, so I need some help fast. If this will not help i'll go and return iPad for warranty.

Thanks in advance.
P.S: sorry for my bad english.

Most reactions

Latest posts