What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad does not work..!!

kevinzolas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately my Ipad does not work.

i tried to press down the sleep and home button for about 10/15 seconds, but it still doesn't work. the apple logo does show up but it does't go past there. I seriously don't know what to do, and i beg for your kind help..!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately my Ipad does not work.

i tried to press down the sleep and home button for about 10/15 seconds, but it still doesn't work. the apple logo does show up but it does't go past there. I seriously don't know what to do, and i beg for your kind help..!!

OK - you've tried the obvious solution to your problem - a reboot. You say that you hold the Power and Home buttons down until the white Apple logo appears but then nothing happens after that. A reboot can take quite a time to complete - does the white Apple logo stay permanently on the screen? If that is the case, it looks like it might be time to return it to the Apple Store because there's not too much more the average user can do.

Can you let us know what 'lead up' to this situation? Was there a specific event or condition that might give us a clue as to what caused it?

Tim

OP
K

kevinzolas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had lots of apps, so i decided to delete all of them.

I went to my general settings and clicked where it said '' delete all content and settings''. After that my Ipad rebooted but it didnt go past the apple symbol. I am really worried, because there is no Apple representative here where i live,Luanda,Angola.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may need to connect to iTunes and reinstall it. Try connect it to your desktop and then reboot.

Most reactions