What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Concealed Carry

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont steal my idea and make millions....

I have a bunch of old outdated textbooks. So I am milling out a pocket inside the book, then putting foam and felt inside it. I am calling it the "incognito" case. I am going to try and sell them on my local college campus and see what kind of response I get. It will be like a book safe for the iPad. I should have a good show model in a couple of weeks...

Somebody has beat you to it. There is a fake book that holds the iPad on the market, or at least used to be, I have not seen it for a while.

Yeah, I saw that one. But in that one, the iPad slides into it like traditional laptop case. With mine, you can use it it while inside the book so it looks like you are reading the textbook. Plus, it is a real book. Not plastic like the one out there already

PropMonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Evolution

I keep my iPad in a "Life Nature Library" book on Evolution.
I works great, but I have yet to see any one else do it.
I just seems so obvious

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suggest you use "Sanitation Engineer Annual Awards 1896" as your title..................

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"The Reproductive Cycle of Echidnoderms"

Oh so tempted to go on.......................

Dan Diego

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Call me crazy ???

I'm taking mine to the Del Mar racetrack this weekend ... and I'm about as nervous as the center on a Greek football team.

I usually hang out in the Bing Crosby room with guys who are nicknamed "Necktie, the Bruiser, and Lady Two Fingers." They wouln't know the difference between an Ipad and a picture frame, but they sure are felons. I'm up to the challenge though, I got a MarWare Eco View case and a tee-shirt that reads ... "I have friends at Ipad Forums.net."

You see, I've figured out a way to handicap a horse race without the use of a single paper product. Past Performances are downloaded (pdf files) straight from the web with my Noterize app and marked up (in the same app) with color pens and highlighters. The hard number crunching is done in the Numbers app, so multi-tasking is a burden.

Despite the Ipad's magical powers, it still doesn't do very well at picking winners ... maybe that will come in the fall with the update to IOS4.

Dan Diego in San Diego

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No worries. Tell them you were doing press ups and accidentally squashed your iPod.

Remember an iPad is only as smart as it's owner...........:)

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A couple of options
167%20ipad%20jeans-thumb-350x506-95027.jpg

ipad-in-pants-pocket.jpg

Azieser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Generally there are enough of the Ipads in the coffee shop that I hang out in that most people do not even notice them anymore. In general my case looks like a notebook until I open it then people can see what was inside. But I have not had any people actually ask me about it.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And that's why a 7" mini iPad would sell (if the rumors are true). Bigger than a Touch, but smaller than an iPad...more pocket friendly.

Most reactions

Latest posts